For the last several years my office used another service for our web site. To me it was always clunky and less than fun to work with. For several months I had looked at several options for changing service but always was disappointed with the pricing or user interface. I recently received an email from Mark at Online Church Solutions. On a whim I clicked on the link. Boy, I'm glad I did!
Online giving has been reported to not only stabilize the tithe, but churches have also received an increase in offerings by providing flexible online options. Using our secure Online Giving Tool, you can accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and debit cards. Automatic recurring electronic checks can be easily setup in minutes. Need to make a last minute appeal on Sunday morning? Congregants can quickly give right from their smartphone with the included Online Giving Mobile Web App!
Our Online Giving Tool, connected to our Membership Database, can even be used for recording physical (cash and check) gifts or donations, allowing your church members to see their complete charitable giving history, broken down by designations. And with the ability for members to download their own yearly statements, your church can save time and money no longer having to print and mail out statements, plus less time spent in accounting for donations being directly deposited into the church’s account.
(Click on the Plus next to each feature to reveal more information)
- Designated Categories (such as: Tithe, Building Fund, Camp Registration, etc.)
- Easy One-Time, Weekly, or Monthly Donations
- Set amount for category (event registration), or allow donor to set amount
- Donors can create account with the OCS Tool to give quicker, or view giving history
- Connects to our Event Registration so attendees may immediately pay after signing up for event
- Guest giver option for those who do not want to create an account
- Extra level password for church treasurer to protect donors’ info
- Treasurer can input (physical cash or check) donations that will also show on users giving history from OCS tool
- Unlimited Designation Categories
- Unlimited Donor Accounts
- Easy Reporting for Time Periods and Designations. View history and trends
- Ability to set designations as tax deductible or not for end of year reporting
- Your church name will appear on givers statement
- Mobile Web App Giving Portal
- SSL Cert and Form Hosting Provided by Merchant Account for Extra Security
- Credit Card and Electronic Check Info never passed through OCS, so never stored by OCS
- The following fees are for churches and non-profits located in the US. Outside the US, please contact us for your country's fees.
- No additional fees are charged by OCS; however, a merchant account with our partner is required and all below fees are paid to them
- 0% + $0.40 Electronic Checks
- 2.00% Debit Cards
- 2.50% Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover; please contact us about American Express rates)
- 3.25% Business, Corporate, or International Cards (non qualified)
- Accept Electronic Checks $5/month, with 40 cents per check
- $0.15 per transaction
- $24.95 per month (Includes gateway, PCI Compliance, IRS reporting, and online reporting, additional $5 per month if you wish to accept electronic checks.)
- NO START-UP FEES
- NO CONTRACT
- NO MONTHLY MINIMUM